There were four in our vehicle as we drive for an hour north along the coast towards Oman. The travel brochure described this as a nite on the desert under the stars with a Bedouin BBQ. I should have asked why there was a "roll bar" in the vehicle!!!!
It seemed a long trip but we eventually pulled off the highway and onto the sand dunes. Our driver stopped, got out the car and deflated the tires. That was our second clue. Have you ever been on a roller coasted ride for an hour? I thought the car was going to tip over a few times. Every time someone screamed the driver just laughed and drove harder.
No one in our vehicle got sick but during the second stop, I wasn't feeling that great but did manage to keep it all down. It was a great call that Donna said let's skip lunch.
The evening got even better with a great meal, entertainment and of course we had to get into the mood.
The desert was everything we expected complete with camels, falcons and tents.





Wow Garry! Great pics! Looks spectacular. I'm digging the new look. In fact I saw Prince Charles rocking the same look on a CBC Video last week.
ReplyDeleteHi. Was a lot of fun. Don't think I'll wear a ball cap again
ReplyDelete